Project Consultant (10+ years’ experience)
Capital Insight is a leader in the planning and management of complex projects. We have won several AIPM ‘Project of the Year’ awards in the last few years. A profile of our track record and areas of work is available on our website.
The company is seeking at least one exceptional individual with capability and relevant experience in the preparation and management of service reviews, feasibility studies and business cases for major building projects. Applicants must demonstrate the following, as part of their submission:
- tertiary qualifications in a suitable discipline
- at least ten years’ post university experience in the healthcare, tertiary education, community infrastructure, or similar sectors
- excellent verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills
- well-developed MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and (ideally MS Project skills
- ability to work in Australia without restriction, and a preparedness to work on interstate projects from time-to-time.
The position is based in our head office in North Sydney but may involve part-time work in client offices or Capital Insight project offices.
Applicants are invited to send a response to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum response requirements are:
- a covering letter that responds to the profile outlined above
- a current CV.
Capital Insight offers successful applicants a rewarding work environment. There are continuing opportunities to work on challenging projects that make a difference to people’s lives, and to work with a highly motivated and experienced team. A competitive salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.