Project Management Lead (15+years’ experience)
Capital Insight is seeking an exceptional individual to lead our Brisbane Project Management team in the successful delivery of the unprecedented pipeline of social infrastructure projects across Queensland, driving business development as well as advising clients in the delivery phases of projects.
Capital Insight is a leading provider of advisory and project management services on projects predominantly in social infrastructure: health, tertiary education, research, leisure and government sectors. We have won three national AIPM Project Management Achievement Awards in the last eight years.
It is likely that the candidate will have the following attributes/capabilities:
- a degree in a building related discipline, plus a post-graduate qualification/registration
- 15+ years’ post-graduate experience in managing delivery of significant building (>$300m) projects
- knowledge of the healthcare, tertiary education, community infrastructure, or similar sectors
- excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- well-developed MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project skills and familiarity with project collaboration tools
- self-motivated and enjoy working in a collaborative, professional environment
- able to work flexibly and contribute to interstate projects
- ability to work in Australia without restriction.
Applicants are invited to send a response to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minimum response requirements are:
- a covering letter that responds to the profile outlined above
- a current resume.
Capital Insight offers its staff a rewarding work environment and supports flexible working. There are continual opportunities to work on challenging projects that make a difference to society. A competitive salary and bonus package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.