Senior Consultant/Project Manager (7+ years’ experience)
Capital Insight is seeking a talented individual to join our Sydney based team, advising clients in the strategy, planning and feasibility phases of projects. The role is likely to involve information gathering and analysis, managing teams of professional advisers and designers, and incorporating the outputs into well-articulated and robust business cases.
Capital Insight is a leading provider of advisory and project management services on projects predominantly in social infrastructure: health, tertiary education, research, leisure and government sectors. We have won three national AIPM Project Management Achievement Awards in the last eight years.
It is likely that the candidate will have the following attributes/capabilities:
- a degree in a building or business-related discipline
- 7+ years’ post-graduate experience in managing the feasibility analysis or delivery of building projects
- knowledge of the healthcare, tertiary education, community infrastructure, or similar sectors
- excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- well-developed MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project skills and familiarity with project collaboration tools
- self-motivated and enjoy working in a collaborative, professional environment
- able to work flexibly and contribute to interstate projects
- ability to work in Australia without restriction.
The position is based in our head office in North Sydney but may involve part-time work in client offices or Capital Insight project offices.
Applicants are invited to send a response to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum response requirements are:
- a covering letter that responds to the profile outlined above
- a current CV.
Capital Insight offers its staff a rewarding work environment and supports flexible working. There are continual opportunities to work on challenging projects that make a difference to society. A competitive salary and bonus package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.